- me: [walking past a hockey store]
- me: [bREATHES HEAVILY]
- mom: no
My name is Marissa. 5'4". 16. Hockey is life. Single. Straight. Buffalo Sabres, Nashville Predators, Pittsburgh Penguins, Carolina Hurricanes, Chicago Blackhawks, Wasington Capitals, & Calgary Flames
- TV: *NHL song comes on* Are you ready for the cup?
- Me: *whispers* no...
- Me: I won't get jealous
- Me: Who's this fucking whore
In Moscow, Russia, there are stray dogs that ride the subway trains on the same schedule each day.
“They jump on the train seconds before the doors shut, risking their tails getting jammed. They do it for fun. And sometimes they fall asleep and get off at the wrong stop.”
i don’t just want a boyfriend i want someone who laughs into kisses and stays in bed an extra hour with me every morning and buys me chinese food when i’m on my period and cries in front of me and lets me cry in front of them and someone i can take quiet baths with or have shower fights with and someone i can just be completely me around and i dont care how corny it sounds i just wanna find a soul mate
- Me: So there's this boy, right? And he's super cute and really amazing and just sO TALENTED AND HIS HANDS ARE LIKE MAGIC AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HE'S SO QUICK AND PERFECT BUT HE BREAKS MY HEART ALMOST EVERY NIGHT AND -
- Friend: Wait what?! Who is it?!
- Me: Oh. He plays for the NHL you wouldn't know him.